Sports Bar Restaurants Under Celebrity Chef Kurt Fahler
If you have never been to the The Bar sports bar restaurants, you are missing out on some great food and a good time.
You may have seen Celebrity Chef Kurt Fahler on television. Perhaps you’ve even tried some of his amazing recipes at home. What you may not know is that he serves as the first Corporate Chef for The Bar. Not only does he bring his culinary skill and business expertise to six The Bar locations, but he also oversees Hagemeister Park and Graystone Ale House.
Sports Bar Restaurant Locations:
You can catch Chef Fahler’s culinary passion on display when you visit any of these leading Wisconsin sport bars:
- The Bar Holmgren Way (Green Bay) – Celebrity-inspired food in the heart of Green Bay. Located just three blocks from Lambeau Field, this is the hot spot for delicious food and the best drinks in Green Bay Packer territory. Live musical entertainment will set your good times to a lively tune at select times, the but the horseshoe pits, pool tables, and dart boards are always on go. With more than 30 high-def televisions, you can also catch the big games on the big screen.
- The Bar Lime Kiln (Green Bay) – Treat yourself by making The Bar location that started it all your new go-to-party-spot. Catch the action at the sand volleyball courts, challenge your fellow dart enthusiasts, meet new friends at the pool table, or slip out to the beer garden to mingle. What about holding your next event in the party room?
- The Bar Lynndale (Appleton) - Fill your belly and sip quality brew while exploring the horseshoe pits, sand volleyball courts, and other high-spirited games. It’s an amusement park for anyone seeking fun in Wisconsin.
- The Bar on the Avenue or The Bar Ave (Appleton) – Head downtown for a night to remember on College Avenue. Seasonal outdoor seating is available, but the free Wi-Fi is always streaming.
- The Bar of Oshkosh – Come after dark to make new friends by the fire pit in front of the building. Pick one of the 25 high-def television sets and settle in for an intense sporting event. Jump into a live basketball game, whack a few volleyballs in the sand, or simply wander through the excitement while enjoying multiple full-service bars at this amazing sports bar restaurant.
- The Bar Wausau – Catch a major UFC fight or another premium sporting event from one of The Bar’s 20 high-def televisions. Or just pass the time with friends in the bean bag area, the sand volleyball courts, or at the pool tables and dart boards. Fun is always on tap in Wausau.
- Hagmeister Park – The award-winning food may bring you through the door, but it’s the patio on the Green Bay Riverwalk, and other upscale features that will make you want to stay for hours. Bring someone special to enjoy a meal with incredible views of the water stretched out before you. Settle in front of the television for a sporting event, or book a party room for up to 80 guests.
- Graystone Ale House – A causal sport bar with a full menu and nearly 100 craft beer options. Choose from more than 20 beers on tap, and don’t miss out on the fish fry every Friday.
All of these sports bar restaurants feature unique recipes with fresh ingredients, but it’s the upbeat atmosphere that makes each one a hot spot for fun. When you want to put life on pause and immerse yourself in the good times, Celebrity Chef Kurt Fahler has you covered.
Click here to check out current specials and events at The Bar now...